After running an exam, sometimes it is desirable to change who the recorded examiner is. This may be because of last minute dropouts, candidate changes or because generic examiners are being used. It is possible to amend who examined each student in Practique.
- On the top menu, click on the Exams tab.
- Once on the Exams page, ensure that the exam you want to make changes to has 'Set Standard' status.
- For the exam you want to make changes to, go to 'Set Standard' page.
- Go to 'Candidates' page.
- For each candidate where you want to change the examiner, go to 'View Marks'.
- Under the 'Examiner' Column, it is possible to delete the examiner name, and enter the examiner that you want to change to. You can type in either the name or the ID, and Practique will search for the examiner in the examiner database.
- Enter a reason for making the change eg 'Examiner was called in to clinic'.
- Click Save Changes.
- Repeat as necessary for all the candidates that that examiner examined.